Hello All Stars,
The fields are in great shape and the weather forecast is very promising.
I just wanted to take time to thank each and everyone of you for your participation in the Tournament. I wish you all an enjoyable weekend.
Here are some reminders that will help make your experience a great one:
- Please make sure that your player rosters are complete in the system (including jersey numbers) by midnight on Tuesday, December 8th. After this deadline any changes will have to be done by hand at check in
- Please check your team in 1 hour prior to their first game on Saturday.Please note that only the manager need attend the check in process and not the whole team.
- Each player must have a laminated player card and a signed medical release. Birth certificates are not required at check in. Each Coach and Assistant Coach must also have a laminated Administrator card.
- The tournament is open to Recreational players only. The player card must clearly indicate that the player is a recreational player. Any non-recreational player will not be allowed to participate and any team found fielding such a player will be disqualified from the tournament immediately
- Our site will have snack bar, and refreshments will be available for purchase
- Please note that all posted parking restrictions will be fully enforced by the City of Oceanside. Please do not park in fire lanes or any areas posted as “No Parking.”
- Motorhomes and Trailers are NOT permitted at Mance Buchanon Park. However, they can be parked at the adjacent Cesar Chavez Middle School, which has direct access to Mance Buchanon Park
Cesar Chavez Middle School wil also serve as the overflow parking for Mance Buchanon Park. We recomend that any teams playing their games on Mance Buchanon fields #1, and #2, use Chavez Middle school for parking as it is a more convenient location for those fields.
Again, thanks for your support and I look forward to seeing you on the fields.